Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rex Hospital

I enjoyed my stay at Rex Hospital, my favorite part was ordering "room service" and having food delivered.  It was actually quite yummy as well!  They have a fabulous Monte Cristo sandwich that I might just have to go back for in their cafeteria.  Stuart slept like a baby on the pull out sofa.  He actually slept better and longer than Leighton.  Below are some of my favorite pictures we took while staying at the hospital.  Enjoy the pictures!

 Leighton and her daddy

Leighton was the social butterfly at Rex.  This is her first friend Madison who was born one day after Leighton.  We took a family trip and rolled Leighton down to meet Madison who was staying in the next "pod." 

After birthing that big ole baby I promptly ordered breakfast!  I look quite happy here.  I was warned that I wouldn't be able to eat during labor so thank goodness she was born before I missed a meal!

 Our nurse Kristen taught us how to swaddle, so of course Stuart and I had to practice.  Leighton was off at the nursery being checked so I only had Stuart to practice on.  Not bad for a first swaddle!

Sweet baby Leighton

 Awwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment