Here we are on the magic due date. Now that we are here, 40 weeks has come and gone rather quickly. Poor Baby Brown listened to our first request: don't come early! I wondered if on time would be a possibility for her arrival. Then I realized if she is just like her mom, she will be late and make her debut when she feels like it. Poor Stuart, he will be waiting not only for me now but little Leighton. Let's hope she turns out to be more like him and be an early bird and morning person.
I have no feeling or guess of when she will make her entrance. We will just see her when she feels moved to join us. So my message to Baby Brown is one that your dad always says, "I do what I want!" so go on, do what you want, come on when you feel like it and don't worry about us patiently awaiting your arrival. It is probably one of the only times you will be allowed to have full control. ;)
The Journey Continues
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment