Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Coach of the Year!

We all already know that Stuart is one gifted coach.  He reminded me the other day how his grandpa told him that he had a gift and to keep using it right before he passed away this year.  I was there when he said it and was in awe of that special moment between the two of them.  I am so grateful that Stuart has been able to stay in a career he loves and is passionate about.  To be able to witness and see that passion this season has been incredible.  I've witnessed some really bad examples of coaching and to see and hear Stuart shows me just how gifted he is!  So here's to my hero, Coach Brown....your award was long overdue and well deserved.  I know your PawPaw is proud and so are we!

No comments:

Post a Comment