We had a great time visiting with the Pike family and introducing the newest family member! Amazingly, Stuart and I didn't over eat. I think it must have something to do with being a parent. You kind of stuff what you can in your mouth before your baby starts to cry, needs to eat or needs a diaper change. Parenting is our new diet! I made my Grandmom's pineapple casserole recipe and it was a huge hit. Super easy to make and delicious...right up my alley.
Here are pictures of Leighton being held by her Gigi Pike. Aren't they both too cute? I loved watching them spend time together and it meant the world to Stuart. It was great to see everyone but there were many family members not there that we missed getting to spend time with.
Afterwards we stopped by the Duke Chapel to quickly check it out. It was absolutely beautiful! This Thanksgiving Stuart and I are so thankful for Leighton and all of our family and friends. We feel so blessed. Love to you all!
The Journey Continues
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment