Sunday, August 12, 2012

Eno River Festival

Stuart took (drug) Leighton and I to the Eno River Festival.  It would have been more fun had it not been one of the hottest days all summer.  Within five minutes I was soaked with sweat.  Yuck.  Stuart was in his element with all the hippie folk and multiple stages playing folk and blue grass music.  I tried to be a sport and prove I had an adventurous side.  But my idea of adventure isn't toting an infant to an outdoor musical festival in 105 degree heat.  Luckily there was lots of shade and cooling tent. Dad was in his element listening to the guitar and banjo pickin'.  I realized then and there sometimes we have to leave our comfort zone to please the ones we love.  By comfort zone on this particular day, I mean my air conditioned home.  Despite the heat, we had lots of fun spending time together.  Another fun Brown Family Adventure!

Cooling off in the misting tent

 Playing with dad in the river
 







Fitting in with the crowd


 Listening to music


Mom trying to be a trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment