Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Many Faces of Leighton

Leighton is one funny girl!  She has SO many facial expressions.  The neat thing is that she throws them at you at just the right moment.  Leighton's teacher at school says "she raises them eyebrows" and it cracks me up because she does do that all the time.  Her two main looks are a HUGE smile or a very serious but calm face. 

Friday night I ventured out with Leighton during her bedtime to buy diapers.  I know, I know.  Dumb idea.  Leighton was perfect but she looked so angry.  A pregnant lady and her husband quickly told me how beautiful she was but added how mad she looked.  Usually any negative comment would set me off but I turned and Leighton looked furious with me.  It was hilarious and all I could do was offer my newly acquired parental advice about not taking out your child when they should be resting peacefully in their crib.

Enjoy some of Leighton's latest faces below.



No comments:

Post a Comment